Founded in 1997, the Canadian Association of Urban Financial Professionals (CAUFP), formerly known as Urban Financial Services Coalition (UFSC) Toronto, is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and is the preeminent centre of excellence for Blacks and Visible Minorities in finance professions.
Empower members to achieve excellence, by realizing the full potential of black professionals in financial services.
To be the preeminent centre of excellence in the Canadian Financial Services industry, that supports educational advancement; promotes leaders from within the community and facilitates economic empowerment for black professionals and the minority community at large.
The Canadian Association of Urban Financial Professionals (CAUFP) will achieve our mission, by utilizing the pillars of our organization in a two pronged approach.
Recently, Mario Griffiths from the CAUFP was on our show.
During our conversation, Mario talked about:
– Some background about the CAUFP
– some of his background and how he became with the CAUFP including where his interest in finance come from
– How are people hearing about the organization
– The importance of financial literacy and how is the organization celebrating financial literacy month
– What has been the response to the organization’s finiancal literacy efforts
– Some of the other services that the organization offers
You can find out more information about the CAUFP via:
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Visit our website at http://www.thedrvibeshow.com/
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,