Dr. Vibe asks Dr. Charles Corprew III and Amed Hazel , two African American men, about sex and masculinity when it comes to Black men.
The conversation includes:
- If there a lot of conversation about sex and hypermasculinity among Black men
- Black male sex stereotypes
- Why do men have blurred line between sex and domination?
- How do men handle friendship, masculinity,relationship
- What factor does a women play in a man's hypermasculinity?
- What effect does a man's growing up environment have on his masculinity?
- How are Black men handling this subject?
- What role has the emasculanation of Black men have on this subject
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,