Ramon Ray is an in-demand global keynote speaker, entrepreneur, best-selling author and event producer and host.
He’s the founder of Smart Hustle Media, which inspires and educates small business owners.
Ramon’s started four small companies and sold two of them.
Celebrity CEO, Ramon’s fourth book, is about building a community and personal brand.
He’s been invited to testify at the United States Congress, and invited to speak at the White House.
Ramon has shared the stage with Seth Godin, Daymond John, Guy Kawasaki, Simon Sinek, Gary Vaynerchuk and others.
He’s interviewed President Obama and joined Ivanka Trump at Global Entrepreneurship Summit in India.
Over his extensive career, Ramon has written thousands of articles, spoken to thousands of business owners and impacted hundreds of thousands of small business owners and entrepreneurs to help their businesses thrive.
Recently, Ramon was on our show.
During our conversation, Ramon talked about:
– Growing up in Ohio and being the only brown skinned family in the neighbourhood and not realizing he was Black until he moved
– His parents support of him
– The start of his digital journey and one of the first significant moments in the journey
– Some words of encouragement for entrepreneurs who going through a challenging time
– Getting over fear. How fear paralyzes people from success. I can share my experience in March 2020 to get over my fear of GOING OUT OF BUSINESS
– What people are learning in using the social media app ClubHouse – Is it fad? Is it useful?
– The importance of BUILDING a community and fan base
– His message to fathers and not seeing his son for a year
– What is next for him
You can find more about Ramon via:
Visit The Dr. Vibe Show™ at www.thedrvibeshow.com
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page here
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2020 Podcast News Award Winner – Canadian Ethnic Media Association
2018 Innovation Award Winner – Canadian Ethnic Media Association
Producer of Google+ Hangouts – The Good Men Project
The Dr. Vibe Show™ At “The Good Men Project”
One of the first Brand Ambassador’s – Cuisine Noir Magazine
Dr. Vibe – Producer And Co-host of Black Men Talking On WJMS Radio
Dr. Vibe on HuffPost Live – August 2, 2013
2013 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2012 Black Weblog Awards Winner (Best International Blog)
2012 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – iTunes
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – Spotify
Dr. Vibe Media – You Tube
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – Stitcher Radio
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – TuneIn Radio
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – Google Play Music
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – iHeartRadio
The Dr. Vibe Show™ at Anchor
Linkedin – The Dr. Vibe Show™
The Dr. Vibe Show Facebook Fan Page