Jason Centeno is a retired Philadelphia Firefighter, Entrepreneur, and Adoption Advocate who has a passion for helping Entrepreneur Fathers navigate the complexities of balancing their business and family lives. He explores this and other common themes weekly during candid interviews with fellow DadPreneurs on his show The Dad Next Door.
What Jason really LOVES doing more than anything else is 1) finding everyday people who have big, possibly world-changing ideas who have no idea how to bring their big ideas to life, and 2) helping those people develop their big ideas into actual Tech Companies. Jason currently sits on the board of the USHX Real Estate app (www.ushousingexchange.com), is in development with his own BIG IDEA on trash disposal, and actively guides other potential Founders daily through idea development in partnership with CILA Labs.
Jason currently resides with his wife Luz and 6 children in Tampa, Florida and spends most of his downtime wrangling kids, crafting immaculate Dad jokes, and teasing gators in the lake out back.
Recently, Jason was on Dads Talking™.
During our conversation, Jason talked about:
– His childhood, growing up in a religious household, having both street smarts and being really good at school
– Dealing with living in a rough neighbourhood with gang members and criminals as a child
– Growing up, he always looked up to various people including his father, brothers and comic books he used to read as a kid
– His mentor (Edwin) being his biggest inspiration and learning so much from him
– Being the oldest of 10 siblings in his family and how that affected him
– Wanting to be a father of six children, growing out of his immature behaviour and caring for others in his life.
– The process and experience of adopting children and how it made him a better person in his life
– Dealing with COVID-19 Pandemic during this time being a father
– The process behind The Dad Next Door Show and how it’s going so far
– His journey as a father and moments in his life that he will always remember.
– Explaining the struggles of being a father in today’s time and one of the hardest moments as a father
– Some of the happiest moments in his life, and the most enjoyable part about being a father
You can contact Jason via:
The Dad Next Door Show
Submit Big Idea
Visit The Dr. Vibe Show™ at https://www.thedrvibeshow.com
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page here
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2020 Podcast News Award Winner – Canadian Ethnic Media Association
2018 Innovation Award Winner – Canadian Ethnic Media Association
The Dr. Vibe Show™ At “The Good Men Project”
One of the first Brand Ambassador’s – Cuisine Noir Magazine
Dr. Vibe – Producer And Co-host of Black Men Talking On WJMS Radio
Dr. Vibe on HuffPost Live – August 2, 2013
2013 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2012 Black Weblog Awards Winner (Best International Blog)
2012 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – iTunes
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – Spotify
Dr. Vibe Media – You Tube
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – Stitcher Radio
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – TuneIn Radio
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – Google Play Music
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – iHeartRadio
The Dr. Vibe Show™ at Anchor
Linkedin – The Dr. Vibe Show™
The Dr. Vibe Show Facebook Fan Page